Yeah, I know it's been done before... several times... all right, many
tines. Oh well. Time to play 'Guess my Body Part'. Evidence that Daleks don't
exist in our universe: If they did, they would have kidnapped Jon Preddle for
his knowledge long ago.
Me? Fixated with Daleks? Never!
- Pseudo-robotic Dalek
- Real Dalek (With shell controller skull cap). It is a little known fact that Daleks are actually small, cute and furry. Obviously if this was known, they'd be laughed out of the galaxy, so Davros developed a Pseudo Dalek.
- Battle Computer
- Battle Computer Peripherals. Includes the mechanism for working the robot Pseudo-Dalek, slime canisters, voice modulators and more.
- Automated Self-destruct unit. A Dalekenium bomb.
- Main power source. A Dalekenium reactor.
- Mark IV rotatory Manipulator. A sucker arm
- Variable power multi-range Energy Projector. An egg whisk with an attitude.
- 'Blinky' ears. Flash out of synch with the voice. (come in blue, red or white.)
- Eye stalk. The bit that sees.
- Eye Rings. Also available are fluffy dice.
- Electro-static Antigravity Motive Unit. Not a ball bearing.
- One of 56 domes which don't actually do anything but look interesting.
- Doesn't correspond to anything, but otherwise I'd be stuck with 13 entries.
NEXT ISSUE: find out what's really inside a Cyberman!